All parents want their kids to be successful in school. School administrators and
teachers want their schools and classes to be successful. However, there is a
miscommunication, disconnect, misunderstanding, or lack of communication
between the two parties. These workshops are design to address the needs of
inside and outside the classroom.
- Caring individuals that want to help our schools and kids
- Background check
- Provide a county-wide support parent workshop
- Increase parent involvement
- Assist other organization’s efforts to improve the classroom
- Maximize classroom efficiency
- Improve opportunities beyond high school
- Intertwine prevention and intervention best practices
To receive more information about our programs, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.